Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Double the Joy with Twin Boys!

 

Congratulations to my cousin Jackie and her husband Luke on the birth of their twin sons, Milo and Mika! Congratulations to my cousin Mike and his wife Kristy, Milo and Mika are their first grandchildren. Also, congratulations to my Aunt Barbara and Uncle Kenny because Milo and Mika are their 16th and 17th great grandchildren!

Dear Milo and Mika,

Welcome to the world precious little boys!

I hope you have eyes that are filled with wonder.

I hope you are as mischievous as all little boys can be. 

I hope your laughs are big belly laughs.

I hope your hearts are full of grace.

I hope you will always be each other's best friend.

I hope you will be reach for the stars and the moon and everything this world has to offer.

Most of all I hope you know just how much you are loved little ones!

Love,

Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment